Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat...

Go down 
+4
Simba
Mugiwara
Spyder Fox
Uncle SCarrotte
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat...   Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat... - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Aug - 18:30

LeftHandedPen wrote:
You know, this thread's going to make absolutely no sense, since the images in my post keep changing back and forth. >.>

So, for the sake of clarity...took it out and added a quasi-explanation. My horrible pun is murdered, without the image, though. Laughing

Yes 'tis great to be king, errr I mean webmaster...

You should see the thread I completley destroyed in the other one...
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat...   Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat... - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Aug - 18:49

...Shouldn't Scar be the one who arbitrarily uses his power like that? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat...   Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat... - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Sep - 16:35

I have a question.....

How can scar be king when theres 75,000,000,000 votes for simba but only 4 for him?
Back to top Go down
TS_Chris

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat...   Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat... - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Sep - 20:58

Ray wrote:
I have a question.....

How can scar be king when theres 75,000,000,000 votes for simba but only 4 for him?

Among those 4 people, they control 51% of the stock for the Pride Lands. Therefore, they control the land technically... and can elect whomever they want as their ruler. Of course, this is the democratic way... and I'm just realizing how I can draw parallels to Simba's overthrow of Scar to the overthrowing of the Russian Czars.

I think.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat...   Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat... - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Sep - 16:27

look......no matter what species you are a bullet through the head does the same thing all the time.

*Takes out a cerabus sniper rifle from FF7 Dirge of cerberus and head shots Scar*

see problem solved ^_^ lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat...   Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright Where is that Spoiled Brat...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2